Located in downtown Winnipeg, our client is a prestigious wealth management firm that specializes in comprehensive financial planning for business owners and their families. On their behalf, we seek a bright, energetic person to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support their investment and insurance practice. This dedicated, four person team of financial professionals bring decades of experience and service to the valued clients in the practice.
The Financial Services Associate is a professional, detail oriented individual with prior experience in the financial services industry, and will understand that service to valued clients is important; engaging with people and providing a superior customer experience is a top priority.
- Preparing, processing and following-up on investment and insurance instructions for new and existing client accounts.
- Engaging with clients to resolve inquiries.
- Proactively working with suppliers on client service issues.
- Supporting our life and group insurance practice.
- Running reports and providing support on various projects.
- Ensuring accurate files and records are kept.
- Booking client meetings.
- Maintaining a high standard of compliance throughout the practice.
- Must be mutual fund licensed or able to become so within 90 days.
- Proven support experience in a Wealth Management Practice (investment/insurance/banking).
- Experience with individual insurance products would be an asset.
- Accountable with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to perform work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Passionate about Customer Service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Outlook.
- Ability to update and maintain a Client Relationship Manager program.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with team members, clients and suppliers.
- Certification in Administration or Office Management is preferred.
If you want to build a career with a dedicated team of professionals who provide a workplace rooted in integrity, passion and trust, please send a resume and cover letter as an expression of interest to Gail Eckert, Summit Search Group at [email protected]