Submit your resume
Our client is one of the Okanagan’s leading private wealth management practices. They provide a full range of financial products and services to families, entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners alike.
You will be responsible for growing the assets of a well-established, client-centric financial planning firm under a strong mentorship program. You must be a self-motivated and disciplined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for financial planning, business development and client service.
- Training with an experienced senior advisor and to be part of one of the top practices in the region;
- Opportunity to work with established clients, build new relationships and be rewarded for your own equity;
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL
- Participate in all business development and marketing activities and strategies;
- Identify new business opportunities within the retiree, young professional and entrepreneur market;
- Prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies for clients;
- Develop new relationships from external prospecting and introductions generated from centers of influence;
- Meet directly with prospective clients as well as follow up with existing clients to execute strategic concepts and further the client relationship;
- Review client accounts, complete detailed financial plans, and explain product, services and strategies to clients directly.
- Strong total compensation package, including benefits, rewards and equity ownership of the business;
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high net worth market;
- Modern work environment and flexibility in your schedule;
- Full reimbursement for the CFP® designation, to be completed over the 4-year development program.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU SHOULD POSSESS
- Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC) or Canadian Securities Course (CSC);
- Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willing to obtain;
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and attract new business
Are you the person they are looking for? Get in touch with me and apply now.
Not ready to apply or have questions first? Send me an email in confidence and we can go through this opportunity in more detail. [email protected]
We thank you all applicants, however, only those under consideration AND LIVING IN THE OKANAGAN will be contacted.