Submit your resume
Work Location – Montreal, Quebec
On behalf of our client, a leader in the Canadian Insurance Industry, we are looking for a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the marketing and underwriting for a range of Specialty Insurance packages. They are passionate and results oriented and excel in a team environment. The Financial Analyst is self-motivated, and uses their interpersonal skills to build and create relationships with broker clients.
- Representing the company’s Insurance Solutions team in Montreal.
- Marketing and sourcing new business opportunities
- Managing and building a portfolio of Specialty Insurance accounts specifically in D&O and Fidelity
- Establishing and maintaining broker relationships
- Evaluating exposures and determining appropriate terms and conditions of coverage
- Learning new product lines and coverages as they are developed
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of relevant industry trends and their impact on products offered
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or post-secondary education in business, marketing, sales, or insurance.
- Experience with progressive finance or underwriting.
- Bilingualism in French and English is an asset.
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail, and an innovative mindset for problem solving.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
For additional details, please contact Cynthia McCutcheon at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected] or call 902 405 3607.
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.