Are you a confident, motivated and resilient individual who thrives off of maximizing sales goals and driving growth? Our client is a Canadian company that has a long history of passionately serving the needs of their customers. They are recognized for their commitment to teamwork, growth, and their ability to deliver outstanding quality products and services.
We are looking for a driven Business Development Specialist to join the team. You will need to be ambitious, articulate, and a detail-oriented individual who has a “Hunter” mentality.
This role is responsible for securing new customers and successfully managing a sales pipeline required to achieve goals and execute against company-wide initiatives.
- Increase account penetration with strategic product sales;
- Communicate proactively with all customers quarterly, to strengthen and expand relationships
- Generate revenue growth by utilizing consultative selling skills in conjunction with value propositions;
- Prospect potential customers using various direct methods such as cold-calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Review buying history and suggest related and new products that may be of interest;
- Attend trade shows / training sessions when necessary and coordinate and follow-up selected direct mail and calling programs;
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Use productivity software tools accurately and consistently (i.e. Customer Relationship Management and Pricing Tools);
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales, Business Development or business-to-business (B2B) and relationship deals;
- Experience in cold calling;
- Valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance and a dependable vehicle;
- Experience working in a fast-paced competitive environment, results driven and competitive;
- Capable of building and maintaining lasting business relationships
- Proven track record in prospecting, qualifying and closing accounts over the phone and in person;
- Strong hunting skills with a focus on building new business;
- Experience in CRM (Sales-Force)
- Strong ability to work independently to efficiently manage the assigned territory and accounts;
- Strong ethics, commitment to inclusion and integrity;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, and Internet).
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Pay Rate: Base salary + Commission + Bonus: Uncapped earning potential
- Great benefits and employee assistance program
- Company Pension Plan
- Educational Assistant Program, ongoing paid training and mentoring
- Great teammates and collaborative work environment
- Consistently growing company that promotes from within
To apply, please submit your resume to this posting or email it directly to [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.