Submit your resume
About Our Client:
We are looking for a professional and passionate Executive Assistant to the President. As an Executive Assistant, you will primarily provide day-to-day administrative support to the President. Your responsibilities will range from proactively planning and maintaining daily calendars, assisting with special projects, producing documents, organizing meetings, and making travel arrangements. The successful candidate will need to be highly organized with great communication skills and will ensure sensitivity to all confidential information.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the President, including calendar management, travel arrangements, schedules, and meeting coordination.
- Reconciles and submits monthly expenses for the President.
- Manage meeting calendars for teams by booking the functional weekly/monthly/yearly meetings and building agendas. Anticipate room booking requirements ahead of time and use strong network connections to resolve logistics challenges/conflicts.
- Completion of expense reports and travel bookings.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, both internally and externally, including the meeting logistics, hotel requirements, preparation of meeting materials, minutes, and relevant notes.
- Organizes all details for executive travel and client visits, including flights and accommodation.
- Lead and assist with projects as required.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Travel logistics, scheduling, presentation skills, meeting management, and administrative writing skills are required.
- Excellent customer service and proven team player with strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as professional demeanor and appearance. Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with executives within the business.
- Able to deal with sensitive business information confidentially and professionally.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a senior administrative role supporting the executive level.
- Bachelor level or administrative diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to travel between provinces and in Ontario – 10%
Application Instructions: To apply, please send a resume to Amal El-Rifai at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.