Submit your resume
Equipment Sales Representative
Our client, a leading provider of livestock and grain handling/milling equipment, supplies and services the Saskatchewan Agricultural community. Since 2000, they have supplied systems for Grain Handling & Milling, Poultry Barns, Hog Barns, Grain Storage and Drying, as well as Lely Automated systems for Dairy Farms. They are currently looking for an Equipment Sales Representative for their Saskatoon location.
- Present, promote and sell livestock, grain handling/milling equipment and supplies to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to determine their needs and educate them on how the company’s products or services can meet their needs and benefit them financially and professionally.
- Prepare and present competitive quotes for products and services based on needs analysis of the specific customer.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Research accounts, generate or follow up on sales leads.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within a schedule as agreed upon with management.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Attend meetings, sales events and appropriate training to keep abreast of the latest developments, best practices and promotional trends in the industry
- Grade 12 education or GED equivalent; post-secondary education in agriculture is beneficial
- Knowledge of livestock and/or grain and milling equipment is an asset; agricultural experience is favorable
- 1-2 years previous experience in a retail sales role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on building rapport and customer retention
- Strong customer service client orientation
- Strategic prospecting and negotiating skills
- Well organized with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Resiliency with ability to overcome objections
- Attention to detail
The role offers a competitive wage, commission, a comprehensive health and dental benefits plan, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and the opportunity to grow on a close-knit and collaborative team. For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please reach out to Mariah Beahen, [email protected].
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.
- Saskatoon, SK
- Saskatoon, SK