About Our Client:
Our client is a leading software company.
Our client is looking for a skilled Account Manager to work directly with their constantly growing world-class customers. The focus of this role will be to create happy customers, provide value, and exceed sales targets by expanding their customers use of their software within their team and across their organization.
Please note this is a fully work-from-home position and can be based in Ottawa, Greater Toronto Area, Alberta or British Columbia.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for amazing customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with some of the world’s largest companies
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Champion the customer at all levels internally
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and goals
- Expand accounts by selling new solutions within other departments
- Demonstrate the company’s industry leading software to prospects within customer accounts
- Up-sell upgrades and enhancements to existing customer accounts
- Manage customer contract renewals and system overages
- Assist with client requests and escalations when required
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Coachable and competitive with a track record of winning
- Ability to share ideas and effectively communicate through WHY
- An obsession with being prepared and managing a world-class book of logos with the same level of investment as if it were their own business
- A clear understanding of how to prioritize and execute when faced with competing responsibilities
- Energetic and engaging personality
- Demonstrated ability to create lasting relationships and exceed sales targets
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in sales or account management
- Experience selling to Enterprise customers
- Ability to travel between 5-10% of the year
To apply, please send a resume to Jessica Alcock at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.