Distribution Branch Manager
As the Distribution Branch Manager for the GVRD the successful candidate will lead a team to grow the business of the branch. Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of exterior home improvement products.
- Create, implement, and support sales strategies that drive growth beyond targets
- Recognize and respond to market indicators related to products, pricing, and opportunities for sales platform enhancements
- Work closely with outside Sales Representatives to drive execution of plans
- Foster customer relations through a ‘business partnership’ approach and by ensuring your branch offers the best customer service experience possible
- Review, analyze, and respond as necessary to daily/weekly/monthly data related to sales and operational KPI’s
- Manage all day-to-day branch operations including safety, inside sales, warehouse operations and inventory control
- Be accountable for branch P&L
- Directly manage all branch staff – effectively select, motivate, and manage the performance and development of your team.
- Post secondary education in business.
- Equivalent business experience may be considered where there is proven working knowledge of objectives, methods, practices and tools used in the management of a distribution warehouse
- Progressive experience in direct sales (5+ yrs) and management (2+ yrs)
- Sound working knowledge of building products industry.
- Experience in exterior home products would be an asset
- Proven supervisory, leadership, and communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- “Team” skills, both as a team builder at branch level and team member at a corporate level
For additional details, please contact Kelly Lynch at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.