Director of Marketing
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Our client, a national janitorial contract cleaning and disinfection service company,
Is looking for a Director of Marketing to assist in taking this unique company to the next level. They have an extremely strong culture and as they continue to expand this motivated candidate will assist the team in reaching their goals.
• Build and manage a team to execute our marketing efforts
• Manage a team of freelancers involved in landing page design, copywriting, sequence automation, graphic design, SEO – everything online Marketing
• Create ads over multiple platforms and manage content distribution
• Experience and command of digital marketing and metrics
• Produce and execute annual and long-range strategic plans and an integrated marketing calendar.
• Create marketing materials and promotions that can be implemented across various channels.
• Working closely within an executive team
• Leverage digital channels and eCommerce platforms to generate demand.
• Research and analyze market trends, customer buying habits, and competitor activities in the industry
• Monitor performance of all marketing initiatives against established KPI
• Assist in creating and maintaining our brand
• Generate leads and create compelling offers
• 2-5 years minimum of marketing leadership and team development experience
• Ability to attract and retain top level talent within the marketing team
• Post-Secondary degree in marketing or related field
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Extensive experience within the digital marketing space
• High level of attention to detail & excellent time management and organization skills to complete daily tasks and meet deadlines
• Must be adaptable, dependable, and willing to implement new solutions and processes in alignment with core values and goals.
• Demonstrates big picture thinking with an ability to clearly articulate a strategic direction, justified with a data-based rationale
• Business acumen – strong strategic, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Strong leadership and ability to drive goals, motivate teams and drive continuous improvement
• Ability to interpret research data, trends, and insights, to draw conclusions, and to understand relevant implications for business.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Remuneration for this role consists of a competitive base salary, depending on level of experience and skill set, plus a bonus program, benefits and much more!
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Director of Marketing