This Canadian Manufacturer has been in operations for a number of years and is highly successful in Saskatchewan and Western Canada. Our client is in need of a Director of Manufacturing to be responsible for manufacturing production and supply chain processes for the site. This is a senior level position that contributes to the overall success of the business.
- Establish and maintain manufacturing initiatives within the organization
- Regulatory and Industry developments
- Manufacturing and packaging processes
- Quality, safety, training, and best practices
- Root cause problem solving
- 5 – 10 + years of leadership experience within a manufacturing facility
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering or manufacturing
- Mentoring, training skill set.
- Strong leadership and people management.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Project management experience required
If this sounds like a role that fits your background and skillset, please send your resume to [email protected] or visit our site at https://www.summitsearchgroup.com/ to apply for the opportunity.
ABOUT SUMMIT SEARCH GROUP
Summit Search Group is a leading national professional recruitment firm committed to helping employers hire smart, qualified people to advance both the bottom line and individual career goals. Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Summit Search Group is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.