Our client is a premier supplier of aesthetic medicine in the West Coast. They deliver novel and innovative products to the Canadian market, that are backed by science, allowing their partners to deliver optimal treatment results to their patients.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will collaboratively work with the VP of marketing to develop a cohesive marketing plan (including digital, social, traditional tactics) to increase market share, share of voice and ensure consistency of messaging of their brands and products.
- Developing and managing the social media channels. Collaborating with the VP of Marketing, US counterparts and the Canadian Sales team to ensure broader access to potential customers, consumers and supporting current customers.
- Development and management of current and future websites.
- Accountable for the coordination of all aspects of events including trade shows, conferences, educational events, workshops and meetings. Development of invitations, registration portals and surveys.
- Work collaboratively with creative agencies, translation services and other 3rd party vendors to support the creation of marketing tools/tactics and events.
- Ensure efficient use of financial resources to procure services and marketing tools, while managing current inventory of marketing and minimizing destruction costs.
- Represent a positive and professional image of the brand externally and internally.
- Participate in sales meetings, industry meetings, conventions and training programs as required.
- Maintain compliance with all company and regulatory policies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Diploma or certification in digital/social media advertising/ marketing
- Bachelor Degree in Health Sciences or in Business Administration preferred
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) MS Office, PowerPoint, Magento, Excel, Outlook, Netsuite, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, WeChat, Google analytics
Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong base salary of $50k/year
- Extensive employee benefits package
To apply, please submit your resume to this posting or email it directly to [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.