Submit your resume
Summit Search Group has been retained by Metric Marketing on the recruitment of their newest Product Marketing Manager. Metric Marketing is a highly creative, digitally focused marketing agency headquartered in Winnipeg, Canada with a full staff of 40+ creative, digital, and marketing professionals. Metric develops modern marketing and advertising solutions with specialization in private and independent school sector in North America.
In this role, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing digital advertising strategies for clients. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the customer journey, extensive experience with paid advertising channels and managing large media budgets. You will be confident in developing and implementing strategies and tactics to activate channels targeting users at various stages of their journey.
- Provide insight and analyze data as a digital subject matter expert.
- Provide marketing/campaign performance reporting using Google analytics and Looker Studio.
- Optimize campaigns on all paid channels to achieve maximum amount of Return on Investment.
- Setup digital campaigns on all major paid channels including Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other ad platforms.
- Work with content and design teams to optimize campaign landing pages.
- Work with the analytics team to configure campaign conversion tracking.
- Work with the creative and design teams to craft digital ads.
- 3+ year’s experience in a Digital Advertising related role.
- Agency experience is considered a strong asset.
- Experience with Google Analytics, 4 Looker Studio and other dashboard/reporting tools.
- Experience working within Mail Chimp or other email marketing platforms.
- Sold understanding of concepts such as measurement planning, customer journeys, content marketing and lead generation.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.