Submit your resume
Digital Marketing Operations Manager
Work Location – Remote (Canada)
On behalf of our client, a leader in manufacturing consumer foods, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Manager for a 12-month contract role. The Digital Marketing Operations Manager reports to a Senior Manager, and is data and customer focused. They are an excellent communicator a quick leaner, and highly analytical.
- Develop and drive a strategic roadmap for digital asset and marketing content completeness, accuracy, timely processing of data, KPIs for marketing effectiveness and efficiencies based on business goals.
- Execute daily management, performance management and leading change in digital marketing platforms and tools such as: social listening, omnichannel dashboard, marketing workflow platform.
- Work in collaboration with Brand team to implement digital selling solutions that guarantee a fast and simple user experience while promoting relevant marketing content (sales enablement, e-learning, newsletter, and contest platform).
- Work in collaboration with digital marketing team to provide optimized digital experience in various retail and foodservice channels through optimized campaign data and analytics (GTM, UTM, pixels), control testing, remarketing and personalization.
- Lead daily management of company website including content, user experience, and performance improvements. Work alongside digital marketing team on SEO improvements and support the development of a refreshed website presence for foodservice and retail.
- Proactively identify new opportunities for optimizations and testing and work with analytics to assess feasibility and implementation of demand generation solutions.
- Develop, update, and deliver marketing operation process documentation when applicable so that it can be communicated and shared across the organization.
- Research best practices & evaluate new tools to improve marketing, sales and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contribute on the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements).
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing, digital product management or digital project management.
- Understanding of digital marketing best-practices and industry trends for CPG and CPG B2B a plus.
- Understanding of digital platforms and tech solutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to manage and influence multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Ability to discuss and analyze user experience, customer journey maps, and segmentation work.
- Knowing how to work on project-based deadlines is critical.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products, google analytics and Looker Studio.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills.
For additional details, please contact Cynthia McCutcheon at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected] or call 902 405 3607
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
- Halifax, NS
RemunerationDepends on Experience
- Halifax, NS