Our client is a leading supplier of fixed orthodontic products in Canada. They are seeking a full-time Dental Sales Representative to join their team in Toronto, Ontario.
The Dental Sales Representative will be providing an aligner solution to Dentists in Ontario. The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, a post-secondary education, a passion for selling, an ability to build relationships with internal and external customers, and experience selling aligners. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and has the drive to succeed.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Developing business in the Ontario market
- Travelling to dental offices throughout Ontario
- Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling
- Conducting Lunch and Learns and Study Clubs within the territory
- Updating customer profiles
- Attending appropriate courses, conventions, and tradeshows in the territory
- Overnight travel and weekend course work is required
- Completing and submitting sales reports and CRM reporting
- Various other duties consistent with this position
- Post-secondary degree in Business or Science
- Possess 3-5 years of sales experience
- Previous aligner experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, training, and motivation skills
- Relationship building skills; strong ability to develop new and effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Professional and friendly attitude
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send a resume to Kyle Provost at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.