Submit your resume
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Representative for our client, a leading bio-tech company. The Customer Support Representative is responsible our client’s communication and notification strategy by utilizing effective telephone outreach to increase demand for their tests and products. Through strategic phoning, the Customer Support Representative will deliver vital company messages to specific audiences and contacts, ensuring clear communication of essential details. The audience focus will be B2B with customer call points spanning various medical and clinical professionals, with a primary focus on rheumatology clinics. The person in this role will be a customer support and communication expert, with inside sales-oriented skills, that can effectively educate customers and increase awareness of our client’s products to maximize their adoption, adherence, and growth.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cold-call clinics across the US to inform them about an important update regarding how our client’s products are ordered. The information will be faxed/emailed to the clinics, with appropriate follow-up to ensure the notification is reviewed by the clinic.
- Identify and prospect large clinics and hospital networks for future follow up.
- Apply subject matter expertise, business acumen, and solution-oriented customer service to establish and nurture positive relationships with customers/clinics.
- Identify and target potential new customers through effective market research and leverage this knowledge to develop new accounts.
- Act as a resource for clinical staff by providing information on product use and benefits, and how to order the product(s).
- Document and track all communications and customer interactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of experience in customer support or related position which leverages calling/phoning as primary communication method.
- B.Sc. an asset. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Inside sales experience is an asset.
- Highly motivated, results driven, independent thinker, and strong sense of initiative.
- Strong client focus, interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
- Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written) and heightened listening skills.
- A can-do, winning attitude and a strong supportive team player with the ability to embrace a culture of growth and change and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
To apply, please submit your resume to this posting or email it directly to [email protected]. Please note only qualified individuals will be contacted.
- Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.