Submit your resume
Summit Search Group has been retained by O&T Farms on the recruitment of their next Customer Sales and Support Associate (CSSA). At O&T Farms they believe everything, and everyone are connected, which is why they work tirelessly to produce healthy feed that supports healthy animals and the production of healthy food. They are obsessively passionate about the food production chain, and their mission is to be the preferred provider of nutritious animal feed ingredients to produce healthier food. Their primary focus is on natural, plant-based Omega-3 fatty acids that are sustainable and will help livestock and consumers, alike.
Working in alignment with the VP – Sales, and Marketing, the CSSA will provide customers with an efficient, professional, and rewarding experience from order request to final delivery. This position is integral to ensuring a timely response is provided to both prospects and customers, meeting the sales strategy of O&T Farms. The successful candidate will identify opportunities and bringing possible solutions to the company while simultaneously ensuring customers receive the utmost positive attention.
- Assist with the coordination of international shipping sea-cans both in ordering, timing and documentation as required for international destinations.
- Act in a professional manner to interact with the customer base across North America and Several International Countries.
- Provide all order information to operations, delivery information, logistics, and production plant, confirming customer and financial information to accounting.
- Projecting needs at trans-load inventory warehouse facilities and ensuring appropriate inventory is consistently on-hand.
- Assist with shipping duties as well as backup for customers clearance activities.
- Communicate regularly with customers and trans-load inventory facilities.
- Manage and monitor the enterprise software systems.
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Commerce, Agriculture, or a relevant combination of experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a related sales or customer service role.
- Excellent time management and ability to problem solve.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.