Submit your resume
Customer Development Representative
Our client, an award-winning company with a demonstrated 80-year track record who is an international leader in the garment and facility services industry is seeking a Customer Development Representative. This industry leader has 14,000 employees who serve business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We’re currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Customer Development Representative to increase existing account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for leveraging warm relationships with existing customers to increase overall organic growth and profitability by selling additional products and services.
Our client has one of the most in-depth training programs in the industry to enhance performance and assist in their employee’s career potential and advancement. As a growing organization offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, our client prioritizes promoting from within and their unique family-like culture is what makes them stand out from the rest.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Incentives based on monthly sales
- Protected territory
- Industry leading sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances
- Cutting edge sales tools
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Career mobility
- 30% employee discounts
- Full range of benefits including RRSP + company match and profit sharing; vision, dental, health, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement; and more
- Assist existing clients by identifying opportunities and leveraging their current partnership with UniFirst by offering additional services, products and solutions
- Work collaboratively with the customer service team to develop strategies to develop market share
- Conduct presentations with potential clients as needed
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Mobile Technology, Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM
- Business to business sales or route sales experience an asset
For more information, or to submit your resume, please reach out to Mariah Beahen at Summit Search Group, [email protected]
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.
- Saskatoon, SK
- Saskatoon, SK