Our client is a global oil and gas leader.
We are currently looking to fill a 12-month contract for a Customer Service Representative position within the organization to start immediately. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills working with their internal and external client base receiving and verifying orders for a full line of technical company products.
- Utilizing SAP system for order entry and sales processes/requirements
- Understanding and supporting sales policies and procedures to provide effective customer service
- Provides pricing and parts availability, as well as relevant product information to internal and external customers; responding within customer specified deadlines
- Converses with customers regularly to receive sales orders or troubleshoot issues
- Works with various internal departments to resolve customer inquiries
- Resolves issues with customers directly; liaison between manufacturing, engineering and customer
- Follows customer orders to completion to ensure on-time delivery
- Scans and properly files orders received
- Performs data entry of customer orders, maintaining associated customer records
- High School diploma or GED with one year experience in inside sales or customer service account management as well as strong data entry skills
- SAP experience
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to calculate percentages and lead times of product and parts availability
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables and situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to read prints and drawings
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, exceptional interpersonal skills are critical.
- Self-starter, able to work with cross functional teams
- Strong Time management skills. Ability to work under deadlines with focus on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers to help solve issues, as well as provide pertinent product information regarding the ordering process