Submit your resume
Summit Search Group has partnered with an independent insurance broker in Manitoba on the recruitment of their next Commercial/Farm Insurance – Account Manager. Our client is dedicated and focused on delivering and maintaining long term, trusted relationships with clients and companies. This organization has a strong growth-mindset, is very entrepreneurial, and has a highly retained team.
As Commercial Account Manager, you will play a vital role in supporting the commercial and farm insurance team in servicing and retaining a diverse portfolio of business clients, including agricultural operations. You will collaborate with brokers, underwriters, and clients to provide comprehensive insurance solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of commercial and farm clients. This position requires a strong understanding of both commercial and agricultural insurance, excellent communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your primary objective will be to ensure client satisfaction and contribute to the growth and profitability of the organization.
- Level 2 license with preference given to candidates with CAIB designations
- Proven track record in commercial/agricultural account management and negotiations
- Demonstrated relationship building expertise
- Superior customer service, communication skills, and positive personality
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently
- Travel is seldom and primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area overnight travel may be expected.
- Class 5 driver’s license required.
For more information, to see a full job description, or to submit your resume, please reach out to Jessica Willis, Partner and Senior Recruitment Consultant at Summit Search Group, [email protected]
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.