Client Manager Graphic Communications
Our client, a leading workplace technology company is currently looking for a Client Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and building strong relationships with a select portfolio of strategic, complex national/regional accounts.
- As a trusted advisor, using a consultative-selling approach with executive-level contacts in their client organizations.
- Actively networks within industry associations, conferences, and events building industry credibility and expertise.
- Developing and executing a strategic business plan that is documented and aligns strategic initiatives to grow our client’s presence.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge of the companies’ full capabilities coupled with a deep understanding of the clients’ business and priorities to maximize a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Formulating and implementing recommendations / solutions to Client business issues and opportunities.
- Delivering innovative solutions that exceed expectations to ensure high-level of customer loyalty and maximizes client retention.
- A thought-leader and is sought out by the Client at the “C-Level” for advice on business challenges and opportunities.
- A proven track record in significant/complex consultative services-led sales engagements and multiparty negotiations with partners and Clients
- Significant experience in proactively engaging at Senior Executive level within client organizations.
- Experience of having developed and executed business strategies to substantially increase account growth and revenues.
- Demonstrates innovation and deep understanding of client business drivers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Highly skilled Customer-focused sales leader with following identified skills:
- Strong financial acumen
- Building deal/opportunity Strategies
- Developing Account Strategies
- Ability to negotiate on all aspects of a contract.