This role is based in Smiths Falls and would require relocation full-time.
Our client is a leading manufacturer seeking a full-time Change Control Specialist to join their team in Smiths Falls, Ontario.
The Change Control Specialist will join the Quality department on the Document Control Team. The ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail, very strong communication skills and ability to coach and mentor individuals on change management. The successful candidate will be a champion of quality, motivated self-starter who promotes a culture of continuous improvement.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Reviewing documents within the Quality Management System for completeness and accuracy such as standard operating procedures, work instructions, quality policies, planned deviations, change controls, reference documents, etc.
- Analyzing documents across multiple sites to maintain continuity of content
- Supporting and training organization on change management
- Supporting continuous improvement projects for quality functions
- Generating reports and providing tracking and trending for quality KPI, scorecard, management review for document management processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and 5+ years of experience in relevant field
- Experience in a GMP and/or ISO-9001 regulated environment, documentation and records management required
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with conflicting priorities
- Must have excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Adobe
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and organized
- Working experience and knowledge of all aspects of controlled documents and records
- Exposure and familiarity with basics of current Quality System Regulation (QSR) and/or ISO-9001 practice
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send a resume to Kyle Provost at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.