Our client, a wealth advisory and accounting firm, based in Regina, has an immediate need for an entrepreneurial Accountant to join their team! Our client’s focus is on service excellence and the team has a passion for helping their clients succeed. This is a full time position with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Independently preparing and completing working papers, financial statements and tax returns according to firm and regulatory standards for clients in a variety of industries
- Building effective working relationships with client contacts, and responding effectively to requests and suggestions from each client.
- Identifying opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Keeping partners and other team members informed of progress and significant issues arising during the course of engagements.
- Using computer software such as MS Office (Word and Excel), and accounting based software.
- Prioritizing workloads and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a high pace environment.
You should also have:
- 2 – 3 years’ minimum current experience in accounting
- CPA designation or working towards designation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- High value placed on teamwork, client service and professionalism
- University degree
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Matt Erhard at (204) 926-8896 or email [email protected] To learn more about our open positions, visit us at www.summitseasrchgroup.com
ABOUT SUMMIT SEARCH GROUP
Summit Search Group is a leading national professional recruitment firm committed to helping employers hire smart, qualified people to advance both the bottom line and individual career goals. Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Summit Search Group is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.