Our client is a leader within the commercial and industrial HVAC and refrigeration industry
To capitalize on the market opportunities within Saskatchewan, they are now looking to appoint a highly motivated Business Development Representative working out of the company’s Saskatoon office. Providing strong communication, timely response, and support to all internal and external client inquiries, they will strive to achieve the strategic goals and revenue objectives of the corporation.
- Calling on Property Managers and end-users you will qualify the needs of prospective clients and provide a suitable solution.
- Meet or exceed sales budget for specified brands and to sell service and preventative maintenance contracts.
- Develop both long-term business opportunities, as well as maintain transactional business activity. This will include regular contact with end-use commercial accounts.
- Proactively pursue continued education and self improvement in product knowledge; remain up to date on the latest company technology and presentation methods.
- Provide any client documents, to ensure complete communication, for accurate and timely processing of contracts, as per policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer requests and follow-up in an expedient way.
- Participate in trade shows as requested and initiate local market activities to promote sales.
- Continued development of your computer skills, and technological abilities for presentation and communication.
- Experience / knowledge in a construction or building products environment, preferably in the contract market would certainly be considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to perform a variety of sales functions.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills, and professional demeanor.
- Ability to deal with stress, and coordination of multiple activities at the same time. Exercise independent judgment and decision making, within established operating parameters, policies, and procedures.
- Valid driver’s license.