Submit your resume
Our client is a long-established leader in the commercial and industrial refrigeration, heating and air conditioning industry (HVACR).
Are you looking for a solid sales growth opportunity in an organization with strong corporate culture.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for sourcing and securing new customers and works within a team environment to pursue business opportunities. Activities will be directed by a centralized business development function and will support growth in the market segments that have been identified as key priorities for growth in the province of Saskatchewan.
- Prospect new clients & businesses.
- Pursue and close new preventative maintenance contracts.
- Consistently meet and exceed annual sales targets.
- Under the direction of the Business Development Manager, develop detailed sales plans that support growth in specific market segments.
- Develop and execute detailed sales plans and forecasts by evaluating customer needs, market conditions, and competitor analysis.
- Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through networking and direct prospecting.
- Utilize proven sales methods to identify and solicit potential clients for future work.
- Prepare and lead presentations to potential clients.
- Effectively negotiate and close new business opportunities.
- Work with the Sales Team to develop annual new business revenue budgets and market penetration plans.
- Prepare accurate documentation for efficient client onboarding.
- Attend start-up meetings with new clients to ensure a smooth transition to operations and account managers.
- Ensure CRM database is maintained.
- Maximize relationship capital with potential revenue sources.
- Travel within assigned region to client sites.
- Attend assigned networking or associations meetings representing the company in a professional manner.
- Travel between 20-40%
- Experience selling service contract programs.
- 5+ years of business development experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect, negotiate and close new business.
- Post-secondary education or certification in mechanical trades, HVAC, or a similar field is an asset.
- Highly developed organizational and planning skills, time management skills, and written/oral communications skills.
- Regina, SK
RemunerationRemuneration for this role will consist of a base salary of $65K in addition to a commission structure targeting first year income at $80-90K, vehicle allowance, expenses, full benefit program including RRSP matching.
- Regina, SK