Submit your resume
Summit Search Group has been retained by our global client on the recruitment of their next Business Development Manager located in Regina, Saskatchewan. As a global company, our client is on an exciting quest to expand their horizons and elevate their presence. They are a dynamic, and fast-paced organization – part of Canada’s top 100 employers.
The successful candidate is someone with a keen eye for hunting new business prospects while expertly nurturing and cultivating existing relationships. If you’re passionate about unlocking new market potentials, driving growth, and embracing innovation in the beverage industry, join us in shaping the future of refreshment and taste.
- Identify and develop potential prospects or opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Aggressively pursue competitive accounts, position, and differentiate our client from competitors.
- Proactively manage and grow customer account requirements and increase sales by promoting new equipment and products.
- Sustain sales activities, appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls and database updates.
- Manage trials and sales cycle for attributed accounts.
- Meet regularly with account customers to review their satisfaction and ensure expectations are met.
- Carry out regular meetings with front line reps; optimize communication with team members.
- Communicate any changes to customer service expectations.
- Prepare and present customized office coffee solutions to meet customer needs.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar sales role.
- Post-Secondary Education in commerce or a related discipline.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and SalesForce.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong client relationship skills with proven experience as a trusted business partner.
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.