Submit your resume
About Our Client:
Our client is a financial services company.
Our client is seeking a self-starter with a high degree of energy, motivation and discipline to achieve sales success. Reporting to the SVP, Wholesale Fund Sales, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for assisting the firm’s wholesale team with servicing existing financial advisor clients and the development of new business from the financial advisor and professional investment community.
The successful candidate must also possess strong character and desire to steward and nurture firm relationships. The reputation of the firm with its partners, clients and regulators is paramount.
- Plan, lead and drive sales to achieve and surpass sales goal targets.
- Develop an excellent working relationship with prospects, advisor clients and other partners.
- Provide support to senior team members – ensuring required activity levels are achieved.
- Establishing initial contact with new leads to initiate the new business development process via outbound calling.
- Deliver presentations or attend advisor meetings when required, provide assistance at corporate events.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the firm’s investment products.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets while ensuring company database is kept up to date.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Highly developed phone and in-person sales and conversation skills, ability to answer questions from industry professionals in a competent manner.
- Networking ability to target key decision makers and the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Ability to perform under pressure in results driven environment.
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel nationally as required.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years+ experience inside sales role for a financial fund company or similar experience.
- Real estate experience is an asset, but not required.
- A post-secondary degree in a related field and/or equivalent business experience.
To apply, please send a resume to Jessica Alcock at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.