Submit your resume
Our client has over 80 years of experience in industrial distribution of plumbing, lighting and electrical products. Their vast product selection, expert customer service, and constant innovations have allowed them to be recognized as one of the industries top organizations.
They focus on sales, delivery and service with branches from BC to Ontario. Their extensive experience in both the construction and retail home-improvement market has made them experts in the industry.
As a result of a retirement we are currently in an active search for a Saskatoon Branch Manager.
- The Branch Manager manages the branch to achieve productivity and profitability.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives to achieve profitability.
- Reviews analyses of branch activities, costs, operations, customer service and forecast data to determine branch progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Establishes operations standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, service, and safety.
- Establishes operating policies for business units and/or departments within the branch
- Directs implementation and execution of operational policies and practices throughout the
- Recommends and implements strategic changes in the branch operations strategy.
- Builds, develops and manages the branch operations team capable of carrying out needed operations strategies and improving employee relations and retention of customers through customer satisfaction.
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Oversees the branch budget to ensure compliance with branch/organizational expenditure
- Reviews ongoing performance results and identifies needs of employees. Implements coaching or mentoring partnerships as appropriate.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity, and continued improvement.
- Communicates clearly and directly with employees concerning performance expectations, productivity, and accountability.
- Diploma/degree or related business diploma and work experience combined with a minimum of three years experience in the construction industry in a management capacity ideal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to grasp quickly to computer software programs.
- Maintains a valid driver’s license
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Saskatoon, SK
RemunerationThe Branch Manager enjoys a great work environment with competitive pay with a base salary of $80-105K commensurate upon experience, bonus, profit share targeting first year income at $120-140K, car allowance, appropriate expenses and good benefit program benefits.
- Saskatoon, SK