About Our Client: Our client is a well established global organization offering total wellbeing solutions to employers and their employees.
Position Scope: The Bilingual Recruiter, National and International Recruitment (NIR) will join a growing global team of 20+ recruiters and people leaders, who work together to ensure NIR’s overall success through strategic and solutions-oriented thinking, and collaborative teamwork.
NIR Recruiters work in a fast paced, high volume environment and are responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle from beginning to end, including the sourcing of candidates based on specialist skill sets, credentials or other requirements.
This position can be located in Ontario or Quebec. A hybrid model or fully remote is available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead entire recruitment cycle, including initiating job postings and sponsorships, candidate sourcing and application management, pre-screening and organizing hiring manager interviews, and negotiating offers of employment with selected candidates
- Build excellent relationships with internal / external clients and with candidates, using superior communication and customer service skills to provide positive and engaging experiences
- Contribute to talent pipeline of potential clinicians for future hiring throughout Canada, the US, and globally through networking skills, by engaging on social media, and by using the provided sourcing tools and technology
- Participate in various recruitment activities from time to time, including job and career fairs, presentations, and related activities both virtually and in person
- Support the ongoing maintenance of internal software and applicant tracking system (ATS) database
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bilingual fluency in French and English, and the ability to communicate professionally in both languages (verbally, and in writing) is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, or a related field is preferred, or equivalent work experience required
- Recruiting and/or sourcing experience is required, additional HR experience is an asset
- Exceptional customer service skills including a demonstrated ability to influence, and strong negotiation skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills, and a reputation for delivering high quality results within tight deadlines
Demonstrated adaptability and resiliency, in combination with a professional approach
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including excellent knowledge of Outlook
- Exposure to ATS systems and specifically Taleo or Workday preferred, as well as the capability and willingness to continuously learn new technologies
To apply, please send a resume in confidence directly to Aman Sodi at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.