Are you a Senior Sales and IT professional looking for a challenging role in a competitive industry? Our client, a leader in computer hardware and software, helps organizations use technology to become more productive, competitive, and successful. They are looking for a seasoned Technology Sales professional to fill the role of Bilingual Hybrid IT Sales Executive, based out of Quebec or New Brunswick.
In this position you will be driving sales and revenue opportunities by identifying business needs and positioning your Hybrid IT Solutions & Services as the business partner to fulfill those needs. We need a unique individual that can get as “sticky” as possible within accounts to broaden the portfolio and grow the business. You will be selling a complex product and service offering at all levels and engaging in account development in all sectors.
- Build Hybrid IT Solutions and Services that include a mix of Data Center, Networking, Public Cloud, Professional Services, and/or Managed Services.
- Use your knowledge of industry and technical trends to customize solutions for clients.
- Strategize with other team members to leverage new opportunities with targeted accounts.
- Build and maintain account and market penetration plans.
- Identify new opportunities by evaluating your customers needs through closing deals and driving diversification.
- Provide outstanding end-to-end service using pre-sales and internal support.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key Hybrid IT partners and vendors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years relevant experience selling technology solutions, including experience driving sales for Managed Services.
- Strong understanding of Hybrid IT, Hybrid cloud and multi-cloud models, integrating solutions across Azure, AWS and Google and Managed Services.
- Experience aligning technology requirements with business outcomes.
- Sales experience with legacy infrastructure environments, such as compute, storage, networking (Data Center infrastructure).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to travel frequently, as required.
As the successful candidate, you will receive a strong financial package that includes a base salary, commissions, full benefits, bonuses, etc.
For additional details, please contact Erica MacDonald at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response. Thanks, Erica
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.