Our client is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies. Our client offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Imagine working for an organization that has been recognized as one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine!
They are looking for a field based Bilingual Associate Sales Representative-Orthopedics based out of Moncton, NB. In this role, you will plan, direct, and coordinate the selling of our clients Joint Replacement and Trauma products to physicians in accordance with budgeted objectives, to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards. This individual must serve as a contributing member of the Joint Replacement and Trauma team while championing our clients Mission and Values.
- Directly responsible for the promotion and sale of products
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of our clients Products
- Directs product evaluations in operating rooms and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
- Keeps Manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products
- Must understand and adhere to all operating room and pertinent Occupational Health and Safety Act guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
- Has the necessary authority to execute above mentioned job responsibilities, and will have authority to carry out specific responsibilities defined by quality system documents
- Has authority to recommend and initiate preventative and correction action regarding product non-conformances and quality system activities
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- University Degree (B.B.A. or B.A. in business with an emphasis in marketing or health related discipline, science, or kinesiology preferred)
- Bilingual French and English required
- Must live in the Territory (Moncton, NB area)
- 1+ years in an B2B sales position (medical related fields is preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
For additional details, please contact Cynthia McCutcheon at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.