Our client, a leading specialty healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Bilingual Administrative Assistant who will primarily be responsible for preparing, reviewing, and editing various forms of correspondence. In this position, you will assist in the compilation of data for various reports. As an Administrative Assistant, you must have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing as well as maintain a high level of confidentiality. You must also have the ability to respond quickly to a dynamic and changing environment.
This opportunity is based in Moncton, New Brunswick and in Oakville, Ontario and requires you to be Fully Bilingual in English and French. The employee will follow our client’s processes and policies while providing a level of service that exceeds customer expectations. This individual must be passionate about contributing positively to our client’s organization by championing their mission and values.
- Prepare, review, and/or edit various forms of correspondence such as letters, invoices, presentations, publications, and reports.
- Data entry and general administrative duties.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files.
- Photocopy, fax, scan and organize documents for distribution, mailing, binding, and filing.
- Accurately and appropriately file correspondence, invoices, and receipts.
- Bilingualism – English/French – is a requirement.
- Post-secondary education in life science or health care or appropriate industry experience will also be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer/client service environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft and Google applications (Google apps, Word, Excel).
- Professional/courteous/efficient telephone manner.
- Proven ability to organize time, set priorities, and multi-task.
- Strong communication and Team focus.
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks.
For additional details, please contact Cynthia McCutcheon at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.