Submit your resume
Summit Search group has partnered with one of its long standing clients, a premium pet food manufacturer, to find an Assistant Marketing Manager (AMM). The AMM is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in the development of North American brand strategies and campaigns. This is a hybrid work model with an expectation to be in their Chilliwack head office at least 1 day/week.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing Manager in developing marketing and communications plans for the brand
- Lead brand-level end-to-end planning and execution of consumer campaigns including the complete consumer facing marketing mix
- Develop and execute an effective digital and traditional marketing plan to support product brand growth and deliver against business objectives, including but not limited to paid media, search, SEO/SEM, email marketing, online campaigns, print and OOH
- Develop and execute an effective e-commerce retail marketing plan, including digital shopper marketing assets and trial-driving advertising tactics across our current and future retail channels
- Work closely with PR agencies to generate brand awareness through the right mix of media, advertising and product placement; manage consumer media inquiries and interview requests and create brand focused content for press releases and media activity
- Build and develop clear communication cross-functionally and with all internal stakeholders and agency partners
- Works closely with the Content Coordinator to implement social and content strategies and campaigns in owned channels and via influencer campaigns.
- Actively support the Marketing Manager to deliver the market mandate on budget, tracking and managing spending for their brand-level initiatives
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points to make thoughtful and informed recommendations
- Analyze and report on website and campaign performance, developing and tracking against KPIs and ROI measures
- Roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary to get the job done and complete other duties as required within the same scope and level.
Skills & Qualifications
- Equivalent to a bachelors degree in relevant discipline
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a consumer packaged goods environment
- A proven understanding of consumer marketing, with strong knowledge of fundamental marketing principles and practices
- Strong in analyzing data and thinking critically to uncover category and consumer insights that will help influence business decisions
- Experience with marketing project management and coordination within a company
- Possess natural leadership and business skills who is goal and results oriented
- Proven experience turning ideas into reality, working with multiple fluid team structures which requires trust, integrity and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Experience in working as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong time management and communication skills that will enable you to thrive in a challenging and exciting work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment
- Valid passport
- Willingness to work from our Head Office one day a week.
To apply, please submit your resume to this posting or email it directly to [email protected] Please note only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
- Chilliwack, BC
- Chilliwack, BC