This position is responsible for but not limited to assisting with the management of various aspects of the Branch, warehouse and yard and carrying out other duties as required. This position will report to the Branch Manager. The following positions will jointly report to this position and the Branch Manager: Inside Sales, Shipper/Receiver, Driver, Rooftop Loader, Yard/Warehouse Supervisor.
- Comply with all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all employees, customers, contractors, and the general public that have dealings with our client
- Make pricing decisions within defined rules
- Work with Branch Manager to prepare a succession plan
- Manage and maintain fleet, property and all assets on site
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Prepare purchase requisitions for Branch up to $1,000
- Timely processing of sales, cash sales, inside sales, authorizing returns within rules
- Receive product
- Manage onsite cash
- Process return credits and bank deposits
- Address and handle customer complaints
- Managing marketing and promotional material stock levels
- Manage customer sample stock levels
- Manage Accounts Receivables Collections
- Process return to vendor claims
- Recommend deficient material switch out
- Ensure daily review of the invoice, open order, unconfirmed pick ticket, purchase order, low margin, open transfers, credit authority, credit limit, daily unit sales, refunds, manual overrides, cycle counts reports
- Recommend new products and ensure overall order accuracy
- Manage building security
- Walk the yard as required to take pictures and delegate tasks
- Efficient time management with customers, employees, and administrative duties
- Overall housekeeping, ensure store is clean and clear of clutter
- Employee Survey
Experience and Skills:
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Word, and Windows Applications
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Management, Marketing, Sales or another related field an asset.
- 2+ years of Leadership experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Metrically based decision-making experience.
Are you the person they are looking for? Get in touch with me and apply now. Not ready to apply or have questions first? Send me an email in confidence and we can go through this opportunity in more detail. [email protected]
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.