Join Western Canada’s premiere publisher of Agricultural news in the role of Sales Representative
The Western Producer is Western Canada’s largest weekly farm paper, delivering a comprehensive package of information to farmers since 1923. Considered the leading farm paper in Western Canada for both production and management information, The Producer enjoys wide circulation throughout the Prairies. Every week farmers and agri-business readers can trust award-winning agricultural journalism, industry features, market information, livestock industry coverage, Ag finance and farm living. The Producer is division of Glacier Farmmedia (GFM), Canada’s premier publisher of Ag newspapers, magazines, specialty publications and Ag web sites.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, we seek a highly motivated, sales driven and technology savvy sales representative who will help regional businesses with an array of traditional and digital advertising strategies designed to increase their market presence, generate leads to expand their customer base, and deliver significant ROI & increased revenues.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the sales and development of marketing solutions for clients in a defined territory within the Regina, SK region. You will develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers, leverage company resources, technology, products and industry connections to support both your clients and the company overall.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Post secondary education (Business, Agriculture, Marketing).
- Experience in the agricultural sector would be desirable.
- Background in Marketing or Advertising with 5 years experience in a B2B sales capacity
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales targets through prospecting and account management.
- Excellent planning, organization and communication skills combined with a mature, professional and positive attitude.
- Innovative, self-motivated, business oriented self-starter with ability to perform.
- Valid drivers license and vehicle is required.
For details or to apply to this position, please contact Gail Eckert at [email protected] or call 204-981-9839.