Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in Western Canada. With a mandate to double in revenue over the next 3 years, the company has transformed itself to win the largest projects in the market. With significant pent up market demand on office projects due to Covid 19, they are poised to expand significantly over the next 24 months.
The Account Manager will develop, maintain, and grow executive level relationships with key business stakeholders within their accounts. They will develop new business relationships with clients using a solutions-based and consultative sales approach. They will develop and maintain a clear account strategy that leads to achievement of specific objectives, working within their dedicated project team.
- Prospect, strategize and qualify new business opportunities through relationship building, cold & warm calling, networking, and leveraging referrals.
- Manage executive level relationships in existing accounts to ensure client satisfaction and on-going business relationships.
- Maintain close contact with key influencers within existing accounts.
- A strong background in the Design Community within the Vancouver market.
- Develop a deep knowledge of all of their manufacture partner products and service offerings and incorporate those products and services into the sales process within your accounts.
- Market Visibility – Maintain awareness of key industry events and networking opportunities. Actively participate in these activities on a regular basis to develop leads and deeper relationships with key influencers – designers, facilities leaders, administrators.
- Provide outstanding service and value through collaborative problem-solving and timely response to client requests.
- A track record of selling in a consultative industry.
- Must be self-motivated individual, have strong interpersonal skills and ability to successfully present products and services to clients.
- Someone with high energy who thrives on networking and has the confidence to lead.
- Prior experience interfacing and managing clients, working with multiple vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and independently apply logical reasoning and sound judgment to solve problems and make decisions.
- Must be assertive, flexible, and have a strong sense of urgency.
- High capacity to learn, strong computer and analytical capability.
- Post-Secondary education Degree – University, College, Technical Institute.
- Work from home role – Laptop computer provided for role.
- Licensed driver with vehicle required for transportation to visit clients.
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure