Submit your resume
A Manitoba house-hold name, Peak of the Market has an inclusive and diverse company driven by a dedicated group of Growers and staff that has marketed quality produce for 80 years, supplying a wide variety of fresh, quality vegetables across Canada and throughout the United States. They pride themselves not only in their strong support for our community, but also their strong people-centric values, and commitment to excellence. Peak of the Market has a lengthy history of acquiring several business and community awards. They offer competitive employee perks and encourage a culture of authenticity, fun, transparency and collaboration.
In partnership with Summit Search Group, Peak of the Market is currently growing their team with the addition of a new Account Manager.
Seeking an Account Manager, this individual will sell produce to customers and buy produce from suppliers across North America.
- Prepare quotes, coordinate, and process orders
- Seek opportunities for growth, partnerships, and joint ventures
- Maintain and grow sales prospect lists
- Communicate and co-operate with all staff, Growers, customers, and suppliers
- Perform all duties in an accurate and efficient manner
- Adhere to all company procedures and policies
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of sales or account management experience preferred. Knowledge of produce is an asset
- Strategic selling experience in all phases of selling process
- Strong analytical and negotiation abilities with strong problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and people skills
- Excellent time management and priority setting abilities
- Excellent presentation skills with strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Dynamic, self-motivated & results driven
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Technology savvy with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude, courteous and friendly
Summit Search Group has a strong commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. We strive for continuous development, modeling, inclusive behaviors and proactively managing bias throughout our process.