Submit your resume
Summit Search Group has partnered with a premier large format printing supplies reseller to find an Account Manager for their territory in the Lower Mainland. The Account Manager is responsible for acquiring, expanding and maintaining their given territory. This role involves increasing company revenue by generating sales from new and existing customers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Serve as a single-point-of-contact for key accounts; act as liaison between key account and all departments of the organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts; improve client utilization and product/service adoption rates.
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
- Identify and target new business sales opportunities that close quickly for the highest revenue.
- Promote and maintain the organization’s brand image and identity within the marketplace.
- Develop sales goals for territory or area; manage all aspects of strategic sales initiatives for these regions.
- Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Create and conduct in-depth sales presentations that highlight key benefits, ROI, and value the company’s products/services.
- Assist in the creation of product training plans for sales representatives.
- Identify and resolve risks associated with the delivery and/or provision of customer contracts; manage client expectations throughout the contract.
- Pursue contract renewals.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Conduct and develop quarterly and annual account reviews in order to effectively manage account lifecycles.
- Analyze, assess, and document client results to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Promote awareness of new products and services to accounts.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of direct-selling and account management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to make sales deals with executive level prospects.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, other stakeholders.
- Experience selling multiple product/service lines.
- Able to effectively communicate key information to all audiences.
- Strong consultative skills.
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
- Excellent speaking skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- Ability to write clear and concise value proposition statements.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations.
- Ability to coordinate, organize, and present product demonstrations and other events.
- $65k-$70k base salary, $100k OTE
- $6750 annual car allowance
- RRSP Matching
- Extended medical and dental benefits
To apply, please submit your resume to this posting or email it directly to [email protected] Please note only qualified individuals will be contacted.