Submit your resume
Our client is a leader in providing materials and services to the large format sign and imaging industry. Currently, they are looking to grow their team of sales professionals.
The Account Manager is responsible for increasing company revenue by generating sales from new and existing clients within a geographic territory or grouping of accounts. Our client seeks to develop deep, trusting relationships with their clients, and leading as product experts in their industry. Acquiring a thorough understanding of customers individual businesses and needs is essential.
- Serve as a single-point-of-contact for key accounts; act as liaison between key account and all internal departments.
- Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts; improve client utilization and product/service adoption rates.
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
- Identify and target new business sales opportunities that close quickly for the highest revenue.
- Promote and maintain the organization’s brand image and identity within the marketplace.
- Develop sales goals for territory or area; manage all aspects of strategic sales initiatives for these regions.
- Create and conduct in-depth sales presentations that highlight key benefits, ROI, and value the company’s products/services.
- Pursue contract renewals.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Conduct and develop quarterly and annual account reviews in order to effectively manage account lifecycles.
- Promote awareness of new products and services to accounts.
- Minimum 5 years of direct-selling and account management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to make sales deals with executive level prospects.
- Experience selling multiple product/service lines.
- Able to effectively communicate key information to all audiences.
- Strong consultative skills.
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
- Ability to write clear and concise value proposition statements.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to coordinate, organize, and present product demonstrations and other events.
To apply, please submit your resume to this posting or email it directly to [email protected] . Please note only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.