Our client is a leading Vancouver based technology company that is changing the way assets are located and secured. They are in growth mode and are expanding their sales team by adding a Account Manager. This role reports directly to the Director of Customer Success.
Someone who enjoys working in a collaborative environment and is highly engaged with your clients. You are revenue focused. You enjoy supporting existing customers and building trusted relationships within accounts and creating new revenue opportunities.
- Undergraduate degree, marketing, business, or technical discipline
- 2 + years of B2B Tech sales experience
- Account Executive, Account Manager or a Revenue focused Customer Success Representative
- Consultative selling experience
- Verifiable track record of sales success
- Customer oriented Problem Solving & analytical mindset
- Collaborative and highly engaged approach
- Capability to work in a virtual & office environment
What you will be doing
- Own, drive, and manage the end-to-end customer relationship – ensuring customer satisfaction, renewal, and expansion
- Drive discovery conversations within the Account Base to uncover new revenue opportunities
- Develop Account Plans to drive revenue and market share
- Own the enter sales process from Discovery, Demo and Closing
- Champion the customer
For additional details, please contact Kelly Lynch at Summit Search Group directly: [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who fulfill the requirements will receive a response.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.