Submit your resume
Our client provides software solutions and systems integration services throughout Canada and the United States that address complex, real-world challenges. They are looking for a full-time Account Executive to join their Ottawa, Ontario team. This is a hybrid role.
In this role, the Account Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining sales opportunities ranging from efficient implementations of packaged solutions with recurring revenue to larger multiyear, multi-million-dollar projects. A proven record of working within the Public Sector and experience working within Social Services or non-profits is of significant benefit to the role.
This role must meet annual quota and KPI objectives and ensure consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, product demonstrations and presentations, and pipeline development activities. This role will identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Developing sales strategies to increase pipeline and revenue growth
- Planning and strategizing which segments and new organizations should be targeted for prospecting/cold calling
- Conducting prospecting/cold calling
- Supporting and executing sales campaigns
- Coordinating with the bid team, including writing proposal content when needed, to respond to requests for proposals
- Conducting Zoom, MS Teams, WebEx demonstrations to show offerings to prospects where appropriate
- Travelling to tradeshows and onsite to prospects for presentations when needed
- Recording all sales activities and emails within the SalesForce CRM
- Accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly and annually
- Participating in ongoing training/education
- A skill set including competitiveness, a “hunter” mentality, high energy, strong work ethic, the ability to manage time wisely, the desire to find and exceed the needs of potential customers, and the ability to meet and exceed goals
- Strong prospecting, sales, inter-personal and phone skills are a must for this position
- Knowledge of case management, human services, non-profit, or similar markets is a big plus
- Knowledge and experience in principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and/or services
- Experience in selling technology services and solutions in the Provincial, Federal and community government space
- Strong knowledge of the Health and Human Services sector
- A strong ethical foundation, capable of thriving in an environment and culture where honesty, integrity, and accountability are core values
- A collaborative spirit, a team orientation, and a willingness and desire to contribute to the success of others
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send a resume to Kyle Provost at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.