Submit your resume
Our client is Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments. They are looking for a full-time Account Executive to join their team in Montreal, Quebec. The Account Executive will cover sales within the geographic territory of Quebec.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Account Executive role is an integral component in driving the organization’s portfolio of products in select markets. You will be part of a national team that works to promote a suite of products and services to an existing base of corporate clients. You will be responsible to net new clients as well as growing your existing base.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Developing prospecting and sales strategies for new opportunities within a specific portfolio
- Using solution selling techniques to identify business problems and develop solutions with the support of the engineering and network team
- Supporting and selling alongside Client Executives
- Developing, delivering, and leading client proposals and presentations including RFP’s
- Attaining revenue and profit objectives
- Ensuring CRM data is accurate and current
- Leading negotiations, particularly regarding terms, prices and service quality objectives
- Building key relationships within the client organization (CIO, CFO, Director of IT, etc.)
- Keeping up with industry news, emerging trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value
- Engaging and influencing decision makers within the client organization
- Funnel management to drive deal velocity and outcomes
- Perfectly bilingual French-English
- 5 years+ experience in Telecommunications or ICT industry
- A University degree/technical background or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years+ of experience in technical solution selling
- Must have a valid drivers license and be willing to travel within the geographic territory of Quebec
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience in Public Sector and Public Safety accounts
- Working knowledge of Sales Force
- Results-oriented with a strong dedication to attaining sales targets
- Demonstrated leadership and experience influencing key decision makers
- Demonstrated track record of solution selling for complex, long-term deals
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send a resume to Kyle Provost at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.