Our client is a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Account Executive protects and increases revenue and gross margin dollars in accounts, as well as prospects to increase client base and profitability. Client base typically consists of government accounts or large enterprise organizations in various industries including but not exclusive to Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Retail and Consulting
As an Account Executive you will have the opportunity to connect clients with the professional resourcing and talent solutions they need to win, all while building and managing your book of business, directly influencing your earnings.
- Secure new business with prospects and existing clients in an assigned territory.
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Developing a plan and approach to acquire new business including prospecting, identifying and qualifying opportunities, and proactively positioning the company to influence customer decisions.
- Proactively leading a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Maintaining and building relationships with the procurement organization.
- Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations,
- Proactively assessing, clarifying and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leading solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Execute against territory and client plans to capitalize on market/industry and client opportunity.
- Keep client information and sales leads up to date in CRM.
- Own the relationship with the client – drive the entire sales cycle, manage client questions/escalations, and pursue opportunities to expand scope and services.
- Build relationships with consultants on assignment with clients to monitor engagement and develop deeper understanding of client.
- Offers customized workforce solutions to clients by collaborating across teams/brands to leverage the full suite of solutions.
Requirements and Experience:
- Sales: experience selling a solution / in a professional services industry
- Exceptional drive with a competitive spirit
- Proven self starter with a strong drive for success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prospecting and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize
- Integrity and an unsurpassed desire for professional and personal success
- Demonstrated professionalism
- Strong customer service orientation
- Post-secondary education in business or equivalent
- Proven track record of success in business development
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Highly organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to produce quality work within tight timeframes.
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to [email protected]
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.